900 g Muffin Mix will get you 12 Large Muffins or over 20 smaller ones - works out to R 6.50 per large muffin!!!!
1. Defrost in Fridge (should defrost within 3 hours) does not have to be completely defrosted
2. Cut off tip of bag to allow easy piping
3. Pipe 75 g in each muffin hole in muffin tray (spray and cook tray beforehand or muffin cups work great)
4. Bake at 170 to 180 degrees C for approximately 15 minutes (use a test pin if not sure - pin should come out clean when inserted)
5. Once completely cooled muffins will stay nice, moist for about 3 days if stored in an air tight container in a cool dark place